首頁

2013年12月3日 星期二

國際志工馬來西亞Eson來台第一週的日記

國際志工Eson來台第一週的日記 First week in Taiwan! It went pretty well. The people here in Chiayi or Dalin specifically, are really friendly. Right from the first day in Taiwan, they did a great job in making me feel comfortable. I do not have the slightest feeling of being out by myself in a country that I have never been to. Instead, I have got accustomed to staying here even within the first few days. I am really surprised how fast that happened and I am sure I would have felt otherwise had the teachers not been so friendly. Every dinner they would bring me to try the different cuisines in Taiwan and they even invited me to play badminton with them. I’m really happy I get to play badminton again - haven’t been playing it for almost half a year. I had a really great time spending my first weekend here. I went to Alishan and Douliu’s night market on Saturday following three other teachers. I had a lot of fun seeing being able to see the beautiful scenery at Alishan including the few specks of snow that is barely visible. Night market was fun as well; I got to try the different types of food and play the carnival games that I have not eaten or played before. As for Sunday, I followed the principal to Taipei to have a look at the tourist spots in the capital of Taiwan. We went to Ximending and Tamsui, walking through the lively streets, trying the stinky tofu, the tall ice-cream, the famous bloated quail eggs and many others. All in all, my first week of summer holiday in Taiwan was a week well spent.

沒有留言:

張貼留言