首頁

2011年7月20日 星期三

紐西蘭留學日記-施凱智(10.07.2011)

This morning, I spent sometime telling Joe some Taiwan's history,
it helped to improve my English.

Afternoon, Joe and Siet took us to the mountain,
which name is Mt.Kangarahake
and have a hike,
but I think it's more like adventure,
although Joe and Siet is 65 and 64 years old,
they still can walk very quickly.


We walk along the river, the water of it is from Waihi,
it's has no polution,
people before use pipe to get the water from the mountain.

In the 19 century,
there are gold ore in the mountain,
but it was over about 100 years ago,
I can't believe that they could build so many building in the mountain.


There are some mines in the mountain,
some we can enter,
Joe took us into to the mine,
it was dark inside,(Joe told us to bring the light)
the water even dropped when we were walking,
sometimes we can see some small light on the top,
Joe told me that it was Glow warms,
it will become an insect that looks like mosquito.

Walking in the path,
we could saw some pipes,
some are broken,
if someone go to other side,
and I stay at this side,
he speaks, then I can hear his sound.

Near the path, there are many ferns,
one of them called Silver Fern,
it's silver in it's back
you can see it on the sport shirts of the NZ Rugbt team,
it's beautiful!

I had to pay for this walk--my shoes are full of muds!

沒有留言:

張貼留言