首頁

2012年2月7日 星期二

紐西蘭留學日記-施凱智(11.07.2011)

It was my first time to school today, after breakfast, Joe drove us to Paeroa College, I saw many students near the school, but what made me surprised is that many of them only wore T-shirts, and people in our group wore coats, maybe they are used to the weather there.
After arriving, we went into to the hall, the students there welcomed us with Haka and Maori songs, and we sang 茉莉花 to thank them. At the end of the welcome party, we do the Hongi—the traditional Maori greeting, holding other’s shoulder and touching his or her noses with your nose.
Some of us met their buddies in the hall, but I hadn’t met mine until the first period finished.
Our first period is learning Maori language, it’s really hard to learn a new language, and I always forgot the word after I learn a new one.
In NZ, rugby is popular with many people, and we could see students passing it during the break, I think it’s not as violent as what I thought before, it’s the sport that full of wisdom and cooperation.
 At the lunch time, students have many choices, they can eat everything they want to eat, and any time, some students even have lunch at the break before the lunch time.
After school, we went home by school bus, I think it was one kinds of experience, the bus also picked up the primary school students, and they were all interested in us.

(Paeroa College)

沒有留言:

張貼留言