首頁

2012年2月7日 星期二

紐西蘭遊學日記-施凱智(02.08.2011)

   After arriving in Paeroa College, I found that I had a new buddy. His name is Jamie, I was impressed at the first look by his curly hair, and I thought it takes time to deal with his hair.
    After the school there was a basketball game in the gym of Paeroa College, Paeroa vs. Thames, I stayed for a while and cheered for them, and finally they win the game.

    There was a table lamp on the desk in our bedroom, we didn’t notice it at first, but Trez told that there was a story behind it. Trez had joined Vietnam War when he was young. He was a member of Anzac (Australian and New Zealand Army Corps) then. One time during the war, a bomb from a rocket launcher exploded beside him. It was so blessed that Trez didn’t hurt. Trez then sent it back to his father and his father made it into a table lamp and then gave it to Trez. After knowing the story behind this lamp, I really used it with admiration.




沒有留言:

張貼留言