首頁

2012年2月7日 星期二

紐西蘭遊學日記-施凱智(03.08.2011)

   Jack, Tony’s buddy, asked us if we would like to watch the rugby match in his home on Saturday night. I was so glad that I could have some interaction with the local students.
    School is over at 2:00 today, Jamie told me that that was because teachers had meeting on Wednesday afternoon. But everyday in school is good day in NZ; their school time is from 9:00 to 3:00, 6 hours in school a day, no wonder that students in NZ seldom wear glasses; you can see students relax during the recess, and the teacher won’t give them any test paper during the recess. Students are healthy and yearning to learn. They really study “Happily”. I do think there are a lot of things need to improve in the education system of Taiwan.
    This afternoon Trez and Elle took us to Waihi to enjoy the hot spring. The hot spring was not luxury, though; it really can wash my fatigue away (though I have only little fatigue).
    We bought some fish and chips and had supper beside the beach. It’s really pleasing to have meals in the nature.
    At night I asked something about rugby, and Trez are willing to teach me. We had a nice rugby lesson on the paper tonight.
    What a lovely day!
(Metal class)

(biology)



沒有留言:

張貼留言